To Our Students, Parents, and Community,
Our world has changed in the blink of an eye. As we embrace these changes, we also have to adapt and adjust. Young Thinkers of York would like to reassure everyone that we are taking the necessary steps in providing a safe learning environment for our young people, parents, and volunteers. Safety remains our priority. We are implementing the following procedures to ensure everyone’s safety:
- No-contact temperature check at the front door.
- Wearing a mask is required to enter the office.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Students will sit at individual desks 6 feet apart.
- Use hand sanitizer when leaving the office.
- Disinfect high touch surfaces including desks, chairs, and door handles using disinfectant spray and wipes after lesson sessions.
- Disinfect computer keyboards & mouse devices, tablets, robots, parts, and other equipment using disinfectant spray and wipes after lesson sessions.
We value everyone’s continued support but most importantly, the health and safety of our York community families.
Continue to remain healthy and safe,
Ray Ames, Executive Director
Young Thinkers of York Board of Directors